- Networks of Experienced, Credentialed Adjusters On Call – BrightClaim stands ready to deploy our own network of experienced catastrophe adjusters as well as our network of independent adjusting firms.
- 24/7 Catastrophic Response – BrightClaim’s propriety technology allows us to quickly match the skill sets of adjusters in our credentialed database to your catastrophe needs. This allows for immediate catastrophic response, 24/7, anywhere in the United States.
- Property Claims Adjusting
- On-Site Contents Services
- Natural and Manmade Catastrophe Management
BrightClaim’s Environmental Services Claims Management Team is an integral component of your strategy for initial response, providing management of all aspects of claims handling and loss mitigation, whether the need is on- or off-site. BrightClaim’s rapid engagement allows you to:
Control Costs – Facilitate immediate Solutions – Maximize Public Relations Efforts
- Call center support established within 48 hours of an event, providing 24/7 service.
- Oversight and coordination of on-site cleanup, while tagging and tracking to contain costs.
- Forensic Accounting to assist in establishing the severity of the event.
- Real-time customized reporting of loss data, including loss expenses and payment history, via web-based applications.
- Manage large volumes of claims over a short period of time.
- Single point of contact.
- Real-time access to data.