Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to BrightClaim Services for fresh articles!
Join Our Team of Claims Experts
Join Our Team of Claims Experts
BrightClaim is the nation's leading provider of integrated claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance market. BrightClaim collaborates with you to provide an innovative, comprehensive solution customized to your specific needs.
From Individual claim services to complete claims outsourcing. BrightClaim provides results with superior outcomes backed by quantitative metrics. We focus on your desired goals and deliver innovative service solutions that assure a successful partnership, your goals become our goals.
We specialize in claims management, claims processing, claims adjusting, insurance claims management, claims administrative services, estimating services, warranty inspection services, independent inspection services & more.
Located in Metro Atlanta with resources throughout the US, specializing in superior metrics and reporting.
Property Field Adjuster
Seeking experienced property field adjuster with the ability to handle primarily residential, but some commercial property claims.
Adjuster will need to be able to investigate and evaluate third party homeowners property claims in a timely manner.
- Ability to write detailed damage appraisal. Proficiency in Xactimate is preferred.
- Ability to write a captioned narrative report with all pertinent information necessary to settle a claim.
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to meet and document strict timelines for contact, inspection, and reporting.
- Must have working knowledge of a standard ISO with the ability to interpret coverages and exclusions.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Roof inspections will be required. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds. Twisting and bending in tight quarters may also be necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent is required and 1 or more year’s experience in the property claims insurance industry.Apply to Property Field Adjuster
Accounts Payable Specialist
BrightClaim is seeking an accounts payable specialist on a temporary contract to permanent hire basis. This position is a high volume, full cycle accounts payable, coding and processing invoices from multiple vendors, checking calculations, posting documents for correct entry and accuracy, computing spreadsheets with data from specialized software, and generating payments. Duties include various reconciliations, researching and resolving inquires, filing and maintenance of records, generating various reports, and other duties as required by the accounting department.
Job Requirements: 3-4 years accounts payable or general accounting experience, 10 key by touch, excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, ability to meet deadlines. QuickBooks and Microsoft Office experience is required
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Experience: Associate
- Job Function: Accounting/Auditing, Administrative
We seek to employ individuals that are driven, motivated and interested in the advantages of working with a well-established company. We are leaders in our area of expertise providing technology, processes, and resources to the Property and Casualty Insurance industry, as well as building manufacturers.
Just a few of the benefits that our employees enjoy include:
News & Advice
Xactware User Conference 2017
February 14th - 15th
2017 Claims Conference & Insurance Services Expo (PLRB)
March 26 - 29, 2017
PLRB Western Regional
June 14th - 15th, 2017
September 24 - 27, 2017
Apply Now or Learn More
Contact us today to learn more or apply for one of our listed positions..
- Apply Now
- ...or Have Questions? Contact Us