Adjuster will need to be able to investigate and evaluate third party homeowners property claims in a timely manner.
- Ability to write detailed damage appraisal. Proficiency in Xactimate is preferred.
- Ability to write a captioned narrative report with all pertinent information necessary to settle a claim.
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to meet and document strict timelines for contact, inspection, and reporting.
- Must have working knowledge of a standard ISO with the ability to interpret coverages and exclusions.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Roof inspections will be required. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds. Twisting and bending in tight quarters may also be necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent is required and 1 or more year’s experience in the property claims insurance industry.
Or mail to: [email protected]